End the CCP’s Genocidal State Crime of Organ Harvesting from Living Falun Gong Practitioners and Other People
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has been using inhumane methods, including most shockingly live organ harvesting, to brutally slaughter innocent Falun Gong practitioners and other groups of people. This atrocity has been ongoing for over two decades in Mainland China. As shown by facts, the CCP is the largest devil ever seen in human history. It is the most evil criminal organization in the world. What is more terrifying is that the CCP has been using coercion, inducement, brainwashing, deception and other means to force the international community to remain silent on such crimes of persecution. It is actually harvesting souls of human beings, by destroying the moral baseline of humanity, thus leading the entire human race to destruction. Let us work together to expose the CCP’s crimes against humanity and to end the atrocities of live organ harvesting. We must bring all the criminals to justice, and to restore and uphold justice in our society.
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) was founded on Jan. 20, 2003.
Our mission is to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
On March 9, 2006, the second day after allegations were reported in the media that the Chinese communist regime had been harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners, WOIPFG launched a systematic investigation on Mainland China. As part of our continual investigative efforts over the last more than a dozen years, we’ve conducted tens of thousands of telephone investigations targeting 891 organ transplant hospitals and made multiple rounds of searches, studying and analyzing hundreds of thousands of media reports, medical papers, cached hospital webpages, and databases from more than 9,519 transplant medical specialists.
WOIPFG’s investigations have reached even China’s most senior leadership, including five standing committee members of the Chinese Communist Party Central Politburo and multiple high-ranking officials, such as a vice chairman of the Central Military Commission, a committee member of the Central Politburo, a defense minister, and a former head of the health division of the General Logistics Department of the People’s Liberation Army. The direct evidence of the CCP’s live organ harvesting uncovered by us includes phone investigation recordings from on-site witnesses, as well as 45 hospital presidents, department directors and doctors from 41 organ transplant hospitals in China.
A State CrimeOrgan Harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners is a State Crime Ordered by the former CCP head Jiang Zemin and led by the CCP.
- Evidence 1: Four persons admitted that Jiang Zemin directly gave the order to extract organs from Falun Gong practitioners for transplant operations.
- Evidence 2: High-level CCP officials all know about the crime of live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners.
- Evidence 3: The CCP’s Central Political and Legal Affairs Commission (PLAC) and the 610 System are directly involved in the crime of live organ harvesting.
- Evidence 4: Systematic involvement of the military, police, judiciary and legal systems and hospitals across China in live organ harvesting.
Explosive Growth of China’s Organ Transplant Industry after 1999The year 2000 marked a watershed in China’s organ transplant industry. Hospitals across China, large and small, rushed to provide the facilities and surgical teams that would culminate in the industry’s explosive growth.
- After the CCP started the persecution of Falun Gong in 1999, the average annual number of officially reported liver transplant cases between 1999 and 2006 increased 180-fold from the average annual number between 1991 and 1998. In 2006, the annual increase was 387 times; and in 2007, the increase reached 436 times.
- A large number of organ transplant and tissue typing centers were swiftly established.
- Chinese organ surplus has created an international organ transplant tourism fever.
The Existence of an Involuntary Living Organ Donor BankA large amount of evidence proves the existence of an enormous involuntary living organ donor bank in China.
- Evidence I: Reverse matching in China, with organs immediately available for patients and an average wait time of 1 to 2 weeks.
- Evidence II: Killing on demand, with a percentage of emergency liver transplant operations as high as 26.6 percent.
- Evidence III: Multiple spare organs available for one transplant recipient.
- Evidence IV: Many hospitals conduct multiple transplant operations at the same time. In the case of one hospital with the largest number of daily transplants, 24 liver and kidney transplants were conducted within one day.
The Massive Scale of Organ Transplants in ChinaComprehensive evidence proves that the CCP’s harvesting of organs from living Falun Gong practitioners is a crime committed on a national scale – in a frighteningly large amount.
- Media reports validate the massive scale of organ transplants performed.
- Authoritative CCP transplant specialists confirmed that the actual number of transplants far exceeded the officially published numbers.
- The estimated organ transplant numbers from hospital data are enormous.
- A phone investigation on Politburo Standing Committee Member Zhang Gaoli further confirmed the CCP’s crime of live organ harvesting.
WOIPFG testified at the US Joint Subcommittee Hearing “Organ Harvesting: An Examination of a Brutal Practice” on June 23, 2016
Berlin: Forum on China’s Organ Harvesting held in advance of China-Germany Human Rights Dialogue on Oct. 28, 2016
WOIPFG presented evidence of the CCP’s organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners at the China Tribunal in London, UK on Dec. 8, 2018
Slovakia: National Council Deputies Met with Investigator of the CCP’s Organ Harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners on Sept. 20, 2019
Books and Documentaries
Ironclad and Irrefutable Evidence Volume I
Investigation Reports on the Chinese Communist Party’s State Crimes of Mass Organ Harvesting against Living Falun Gong Practitioners 2006-2015
Ironclad and Irrefutable Evidence Volume II
Investigation Reports on the Chinese Communist Party’s State Crimes of Mass Organ Harvesting against Living Falun Gong Practitioners 2015-2020
Ironclad Irrefutable Evidence Seminar Series
This documentary series systematically exposes the CCP’s genocidal state crime of organ harvesting from Living Falun Gong Practitioners in China.
Harvested Alive – Ten Years of Investigations
This documentary examines the unprecedented evil of the CCP’s organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners through doctors and investigators.
Legislation and Resolutions
Israel passed the Organ Transplant Act in 2008.
A 2010 amendment to the Criminal Code to penalize organ trafficking.
The Italian Senate approved a bill in 2015 to censure organ harvesting in China.
Taiwan passed the Human Organ Transplant Act of 2015.
On June 13, 2016, the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.Res.343 condemning state-sanctioned organ harvesting in China.
The European Parliament passed a resolution condemning organ harvesting in China on Dec. 12, 2013.
Media Reports and Citations
- House Foreign Affairs Committee: Organ Harvesting: An Examination of a Brutal Practice
- Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation: Organ Procurement and Extrajudicial Execution in China: A Review of the Evidence
- Forbes: How Chinese Doctors Who Harvest Organs Get Away With Murder
- EU: Czech Senate Calls for an End to Crimes Against Humanity in China
- European Parliament: Proceedings of the Workshop on Organ Harvesting in China
- The Epoch Times: Six Ways to Stop Organ Harvesting in China